Friday, October 24, 2008

Super Busy Day

Auntie Karen came over to my house today and we went for a walk all around my neighborhood. I showed her all the houses and introduced her to some of my friends, she especially liked the little black n white dog, I don't remember her name but she is really cute and little and cuddly. Anyway, after we walked around my neighborhood then we went back to my house and I ate lunch, yummy. Then we got in Auntie Karen's car and went over to her house, YAY! I got to play in the backyard, we played ball for a long time. 

After that we had to go in the house for a while, yucky. Auntie Karen played with the noisy sucker machine, my moms have one of those too, it makes lots of noise and sucks up stuff, I have to keep my toys away from it. After that Lash and I went outside and he showed me all the fun smelly parts of the yard. Lash knows a lot about the yard and where all the good stuff is. We played out there for a while then Auntie Karen took me and Lash for a walk! It was fun, for a little guy that Lash sure can walk fast. We went to the park and walked around then back to Auntie Karen's house.  And guess what? I found a really yummy bone at Auntie Karen's house and she let me carry it the whole time we were walking. After our walk with Lash we brought him home then me and Auntie Karen went for another walk, this time I had to leave my bone at the house. We walked all over the neighborhood, it was lots of fun, Auntie Karen has a lot of dogs in her neighborhood. 

And then after that we went back to the house and I got to chew on the bone out on the deck. Lash came out for little while and tried to take the bone from me but I said no way Jose, you cannot have my bone, finders keepers.  He finally gave up and went back in the house.

Then me and Auntie Karen got in the car again and guess where we went? Back to my house! At first I was a little sad, I like playing at Auntie Karen's but then I was tired and went right into my kennel for a nap.  Auntie Karen said I was a very good girl today, she said "Good Girl" a lot today. 

The only thing I don't like at Auntie Karen's house is that she will not play ball with me in the house. I talked with Lash about it and he said she never plays in the house it's one of the rules. Lash said Auntie Karen does not have a lot of rules but the ones she has are strictly enforced. I just don't understand, playing ball in the house is fun. 

Lash also told me about Taffy a new friend of his, she came over to Auntie Karen's last week. Lash said she was really fun to play with and maybe I can play with her some day. I really hope so.

That's all :)  

No comments: