Sunday, October 5, 2008

It's Mini Me!



Me and Mini Me, ok, it's really my new friend Peanut but she kinda looks like me and she's a retriever too! A Coconut retriever; I come from a long line of retrievers but never heard of a Coconut retriever. She came from an island someplace, she talks with a funny accent. I'm going to teach her how to play fetch the ball but she's still pretty small, just a little thing. I met her at Auntie Karen's house, I hope I get to go back real soon and play again. I love it at Auntie Karen's. 'cept this time she tricked me and hid my pool. I know exactly where it was and I went to take a dip and it was gone! She said she put it away for winter but I think that's silly, who's winter anyway??? Maybe my moms will take me over there again and Peanut will be there, and Lash will be there and we can all play in the yard, that would be real fun

No comments: