Friday, October 10, 2008

Auntie Karen's house

Grandma brought me over to Auntie Karen's today and I got to spend the whole afternoon with her and Lash.  We played ball in the backyard but then Auntie Karen spent a really long time with a noisy grass eating thing, it had a really long orange tail.  I did not like it, Auntie Karen walked with it all over the yard and she did not play ball with me very much. I kept giving her the ball and she just did not see it, finally I put it right in front of the noisy grass eating thing then she saw it and threw it for me.  Auntie Karen was really tricky today too, she threw the ball in all different places sometimes it took me a really long time to find it. One time she threw it over by the tomato gardens and I could not find it, I looked in all the regular hiding places but finally she helped me find it, whew that was stressful. Lash even ran around the yard with me, that was fun! He usually doesn't run with me but today he was in a good mood.  He also tried to warn me about the noisy grass eating thing, he said Auntie Karen would ignore me while she is walking with it and he was right. He said Auntie Karen walks that thing around the yard at least once a week and he has never figured out why, it looks boring. 

After Auntie Karen was done walking the grass eating thing she played ball with me again, that was a lot of fun. Then we went into the house for a little while but that was boring, who wants to be in the house when you can play ball outside? After that me and Auntie Karen went to the coffee shop, she doesn't know it but I was driving the car while she was in the coffee shop, well not really driving but I was pretending. She almost caught me too but I was really fast and jumped back over the seat into my space before she got to the car. Then we went back to my house, I did not want to go home but it was nice to be in my own house and eat some kibbles. Auntie Karen stayed with me for a little while then made me go into my kennel, I did not want to go but she can be bossy when she wants to. Auntie Karen does not take any sassiness from me, she used her mom voice and I knew I had to go into the kennel. But that was Ok, I was tired and needed a nap anyway. 

That's all...

Oh yeah, I still don't know what happened to my pool :(

No comments: